- Why Bother with Cursive?
- “Harry Potter” Star Gives Dyspraxia Advice
- Tips for Parents with Preschoolers
- Working Memory in the Classroom and Beyond
- Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading — A New Initiative by the International Dyslexia Association
Louisa Moats, Ed.D.
Reprinted with permission of Pennsylvania-Delaware IDA
- The Role of Neuroscience in the Remediation of Students with Dyslexia
https://socal.dyslexiaida.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2016/07/IDAgrandfathering.pdfBy Guinevere E. Eden, D. Phil. and Louisa Moats, Ed. D.
- People With Dyslexia Have Other Brain Differences By Tyler Perrachione
- IDA Extends Grandfathering Certification
- Developing Attention & Executive Function Skills
Share this page with your friends…