Current eNews ArticlesDyslexia PSA info
- Dyslexia PSA info
- 8 Working Memory Boosters
- 5 topics to go over with teachers early in the school year
- 8 Multisensory Techniques for Teaching Reading
Other eNews Articles
- “Amplified Ways of Being” and the Gifted Child”
- What is EEG Neurofeedback?
- 10 Reasons to Join the TCB
- Learning Long Words
- Research on Screen Time
- Life’s Insights with Henry Winkler – Dyslexia, Tenacity, and More
- Should Students with Dyslexia Take a Foreign Language
- Advocacy in 2018
- Enew – Chronicles from the classroom March 2018
- Math for dyslexics – Dyslexic Advantage Dec 2017
- Promote Positive Dyslexia Awareness – from Dyslexic Advantage Dec 2017
- Morphology 101
- What Is Structured Literacy?
- Graphic organizers to help with writing
- Organize Your Child’s Backpack With Luggage Tags
- How To Help Your Child Break Up A Writing Assignment Into Chunks
Fall 2017 Newsletter Articles
- Five Mistakes I Made In Business As A Dyslexic Entrepreneur
- Time To Revisit Reading Discrepancies In Twice Exceptional Students?
- Higher Education Overview
- Why Bother with Cursive?
- “Harry Potter” Star Gives Dyspraxia Advice
- Tips for Parents with Preschoolers
- Working Memory in the Classroom and Beyond
- Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading — A New Initiative by the International Dyslexia Association
Louisa Moats, Ed.D.
Reprinted with permission of Pennsylvania-Delaware IDA
- The Role of Neuroscience in the Remediation of Students with Dyslexia
https://socal.dyslexiaida.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2016/07/IDAgrandfathering.pdfBy Guinevere E. Eden, D. Phil. and Louisa Moats, Ed. D.
- People With Dyslexia Have Other Brain Differences By Tyler Perrachione
- IDA Extends Grandfathering Certification
- Developing Attention & Executive Function Skills
Share this page with your friends…