Exhibitors for Spring Conference
April 9 - April 28$100 – $300
Conference: The Effect of Reading Comprehension on Unique Minds – A virtual conference
We invite you to join us as an exhibitor at our annual spring conference, The Effect of Reading Comprehension on Unique Minds on Saturday April 10th, 2021. The conference will be virtual.
The Effect of Reading Comprehension on Unique Minds is a conference to explore the relationship of how students with unique minds exhibit and learn reading comprehension skills effectively.
This is the 41st year of great literacy conferences sponsored by the So CA Tri-Counties Branch.
The Keynote Session will be The Learning Difficulties of Autism Spectrum Disorder and Dyslexia by Dr. Peter Mundy. Dr. Mundy is a professor at UC Davis School of Education and the M.I.N.D. Institute at UC Davis. This will be followed by breakout sessions for educators, for parents, for speech/language pathologists, and for physicians & psychologists. For detailed information, refer to http://conf.dyslexia-ca.org.
Being an exhibitor at the conference will provide you with access to our participants who greatly appreciate exploring and purchasing educational materials and services. The conference will be attended by people seeking practical information about reading comprehension, autism, and dyslexia including:
- Parents of students with learning differences looking for materials for home use. Parents are also eager to learn about schools and services.
- Educators including special education teachers, general education teachers, school counselors and administrators. Schools and clinics often rely on conference recommendations in selecting materials. Individual teachers seek materials to use with their own students and to share with students’ families.
- Speech and language pathologists interested in evidence-based tools.
- Psychologists and physicians seeking the most up to date programs and solutions for their clients.
We are marketing the conference to professionals and parents with an interest in dyslexia throughout California. We have also noted that some participants to our other on-line events held this year come from other US states as well as from 22 different countries.
Since we will be virtual, you will have more time and methods to communicate with participants. We will open the virtual exhibit “hall” to participants on Friday, April 9, one day ahead of the conference. Some participants will want to assure themselves that they can log into the conference site and then can spend some time perusing exhibits. We plan to keep the conference site open at least seven weeks, until May 28. Participants will be able to review presentations and view your information until then.
The schedule for the live conference on Saturday, April 10, 2021 is as follows.
- 8:00 to 9:00 am – Pacific Time: Participants log on. They are encouraged to visit exhibitors while they wait for the conference to begin.
- 9:00 to 10:30 am – Pacific Time: Dr. Mundy’s Keynote.
- 10:30 to 10:40 am – Pacific Time: Break – this is a time for participants to visit exhibitors.
- 10:40 to 12:10 pm – Pacific Time: Continuation of Dr. Mundy’s Keynote.
- 12:10 to 12:20 pm – Pacific Time: Break – this is a time for participants to visit exhibitors.
- 12:20 to 1:45 pm – Pacific Time: Break-out sessions
- 1:45 to 2:00 pm – Pacific Time: Whole group discussion
- 2:00 to 3:00 pm – Pacific Time: Exhibitor Visits
You’ll have LOTS of opportunities to showcase your wares. Many of the exhibitors start with an introductory video. You may also include other videos, interactive product description sites, raffle options, a list of products, podcasts, and webinars, and links to virtual tours, etc. You may hold a raffle that participants enter by visiting your “booth”.
We encourage you to sign up early to ensure your spot! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- We are charging for-profit organizations $300 for the opportunity to represent themselves at the “The Effect of Reading Comprehension on Unique Minds” conference.
- Non-profit organizations can participate in the conference for $200.
- A passive page showing your organization’s support of the International Dyslexia Association and this conference is available for $100. This option is the virtual equivalent of a business card advertisement in a printed program at an in-person event.
To register using a credit card, visit https://bit.ly/ExhibitRegIDAtcbConf
To register using a check and mailing it in, obtain an exhibit form – Exhibitor Form FINAL 2021
Don’t forget to sign up early!!
Prior to the conference, we want to inform the participants who the wonderful exhibitors will be. To be included in this list, we must have your registration and logo prior to March 25th. We will still accept your registration and payment up to April 1st!
If you would like to help sponsor our conference, you can sign up HERE. We are a 503(c) organization. You donation may be tax deductible.
You may also print out a conference flyer – share it with possible participants: CLICK HERE