- This event has passed.
Project Read – Sentence Structure Section
July 17, 2019 @ 12:00 am - July 30, 2019 @ 11:30 pm
What is PROJECT READ?
Language Circle Enterprises presents the Project Read curriculum, a complete research-based language arts program which includes instructional materials for phonics, reading comprehension, and writing. This time-tested curriculum was developed in 1973 by Dr. Mary Lee Enfield and Victoria Greene. The curriculum honors diverse learning profiles and provides lessons built on direct concept teaching, targeted multisensory strategies, and higher-level thinking skills. Project Read curriculum has been proven by performance for over 45 years. This curriculum is implemented with K-12 classrooms, ESL students, Special Education, Title One programs, and adolescents or adults with reading and writing problems. For more information, click here.
Language Circle Enterprises’ focus is to support not only students, but educators. The Project Read curriculum empowers teachers by arming them with instructional strategies and targeted multisensory techniques that address diverse learning needs. One of the advantages of this online program is that the office staff will be available to answer any of your questions at any time. If it’s not during their office hours, just leave a message and they’ll get back to you. Phone 800-450-0343.
SENTENCE STRUCTURE SECTION –
Sentence Structure focuses on the art of sentence development using multisensory activities and sequential instruction to develop the basic skills of writing. Instruction centers on 8 graphic symbols that explain sentence structure in a concrete, practical manner. The skills evolve sequentially from simple to complex sentence building, and ultimately to paragraph composition.
- 6-hour Webinar Training
- $48 registration fee
- Webinar may be viewed at your convenience anytime between July 17th and July 30th.
- Each participant is required to purchase the materials prior to July 10th (to allow time to receive the materials) – indicated on order form.
- Special workshop Pricing for materials $163.
- Order directly from Project Read. FAX: 952-884-6787. Click here for Sentence Structure Order Form – due by July 10th.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR SIGNING UP?
- The webinar will be streamed to you and you may access it anytime between the stated dates
- The registration deadline is June 12 for Phonics, June 26 for Report Form, and July 10 for Sentence Structure — be sure to pay attention to these dates.
- Be sure to order your materials before the start of class. The link is above by the description of the materials.
- By the scheduled start date, Language Circle Enterprises will email the webinar link to you. The webinar link remains active for two weeks from the start date.
- If you really want to take the class but the exact dates won’t work for you, please call Language Circle Enterprises to see if you may make a slight change to the dates.
- After webinar expiration date, Language Circle Enterprises emails certificates and course evaluations to webinar participants. These certificates are valid for IDA CEUs. Participants should consult their professional organization to determine their requirements for CEUs.
We hope that you will enjoy this training opportunity as so many others have. We decided to set up this online version because of the many difficulties in establishing a date and location for in-person instruction.